A few members of the Baldy Hughes community recently participated in a radio show on CFUR 88.7fm entitled “Fentanyl and Fighting Addictions”. In this Due North Special Report, Grant Bachand goes into the world of addictions talking with various workers, leaders and survivors of addiction to better understand the public epidemic of Fentanyl. Speaking with members from Baldy Hughes, AIDS Prevention Centre, RCMP, and Phoenix Transition House, the story quickly evolves into a broader story of addictions and what it does to people. To listen to the program please click here.
Fentanyl and Fighting Addictions
- August 24th, 2016|Comments Off on Baldy Hughes Culinary Program Teams With Prince George Council of Seniors
- June 3rd, 2016|Comments Off on Baldy Hughes Holds Open House to Celebrate Community Achievements
- April 20th, 2016|Comments Off on Baldy Hughes Program Subject of Published Research Paper
- April 13th, 2016|Comments Off on Education News
- March 11th, 2016|Comments Off on Help our 2016 Beekeeping Program!
- February 4th, 2016|Comments Off on Baldy Hughes Welcomes New Director of Operations
- February 4th, 2016|Comments Off on Bolstering Education & Training